Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP), Dominion Energy’s $5 billion, 594-mile natural gas pipeline that will stretch from West Virginia through Virginia and into North Carolina, has begun an outreach program with Local Emergency Planning Committees in several West Virginia counties. The pipeline is not yet fully approved by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). Dominion expects that approval sometime this fall (see Dominion CEO Says Atlantic Coast Pipeline is Full Speed Ahead). However, Dominion and ACP would not be wasting their time and the time of local first responders with meetings, if they didn’t believe the project is already in the bag. So we take these meetings as a good sign that ACP is on the way…
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, updates and event notifications from Friends of Buckingham!
Sign the Petition!
- ABRA Update # 131 – 5/25/2017
- Town of Dryden suspends Dominion permits
- McAuliffe Administration Drops Water Quality Analysis for Virginia Pipeline
- Front Group paid by Dominion releases shady poll showing support for Dominion’s Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- FERC Denies Requests To Halt Kinder Morgan’s Pipeline Expansion